One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Saints and Seminaries











My family has been adopted by St. Thomas University for about two months. My mom is taking summer classes. It's been really fun getting her settled. I helped her find a map and get her ID and make sure she got to class on time. My parents helped me get ready when I went to college four years ago, so turn about's fair play. It's also interesting because soon I will be embarking on a trip to my own Masters program in July.

The apartment we're in reminds me of undergraduate housing. Furnished with chairs and tables made of light wood and dark colored couches, extra long beds and dressers in the closet. It's cozy.

No comments: