One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pre-Semester

I am back at PTS after a wonderful, restful period at home. Things have not yet started in full gear because my classes don't start until next week, so I'm pre-semester-ing. My internship at Rider has started, and that's going well. I'm doing some fun reading. I'm playing some video games. Watchin' some Gilmore Girls. Doing some paperwork and writing an article for our student published theological journal. (which is due today and hasn't been finished and I don't even know if it will be accepted, but here's hoping!) Planning for the semester.

Classes for fall long term:
Feminist and Womanist Theology
Preaching
Introduction to Christian Worship
Musical Resources for the Congregation

No comments: