One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Reasons to love living in an apartment

  1. My own kitchen 
  2. People walk their dogs, and they let me pet them
  3. Your own bathroom
  4. Walking distance from a Barnes and Noble, Staples, and Whole Foods
  5. Bus conversations
  6. Entertaining
  7. Playing Guitar Hero as loud as I want
  8. Meeting classmates whose names I didn't know before
  9. Not having a day lag with mail
  10. Brewing my coffee my way
  11. Watching parents teach their kids how to ride bikes
  12. Sitting on my porch
  13. Thrift shopping
  14. Spending free time flipping through cookbooks
  15. Couch
  16. Artwork above the couch
  17. Going to bed at 9pm
  18. Having room to iron
  19. Living and going to school in two different places
  20. Baking bread

1 comment:

Alyce said...

Sounds like you're making a home.