One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Beginning of my Adventure

Yassou! Hey everybody! This is my special blog for my fall semester '07 in Greece. Welcome. I'll be spending most of my time in the city of Volos, which is between Athens and Thessaloniki [the second largest city in Greece]. Volos is a medium-sized city of around 150,000 people according to the director of the Drury Center in Volos.

Here's the basic itinerary for my trip:

August 28th--Arrive in Athens, Greece
August 29th-September 1st--Orientation in Athens
September 2nd-7th--Field trip around Southern Greece
September 7th--Arrive in Volos
October 1st-7th--Field trip around Northern Greece and the Islands
October 12th-21st--Fall Break
November 5th-10th--Field trip to Spain
November 15th--Field trip to Meteora
December 6th--Fall semester ends

Keep watching for updates all this summer, and when I actually get to Greece you'll get to read all about the great stuff I do.

No comments: