One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Setting it up!


Today I found out that my loans for Greece have been pre-approved! We had a bit of a rough spot, but it's all been smoothed out. Also, today I bought my plane tickets for going and returning. It's going to be an interesting trip to say the least. I leave from Denver early in the morning on August 27th and reach Athens mid-morning August 28th. I start back the morning of December 7th and arrive back at Denver late that evening local time. To me it'll be late, late. On the way back I get to go through Munich! Awesome! Four years of German shall not be wasted!

Tomorrow I'm going for a check-up to get a notarized letter saying that I don't have any diseases for the Greek consulate's approval. On Saturday I will be heading back to my university for the major portion of the summer to work in our Technology Services/Web Services. Fun all around!

No comments: