One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Midterms

So my midterms are finished, finally, but not without some hard work on my part. I guess that's what midterms are supposed to be. My main paper is now written in rough draft form, very rough. Today I'm editing it heavily, and tomorrow Prof is going to give me some good feedback on the paper. During my presentation of my midterm paper my classmates gave me some good ideas about how to make it better. I had a picture to upload for this post, but the site keeps giving me an error message. So no picture for you!

Today is October 28th, a holiday in Greece. "O'hi" Day, or "No" Day. It celebrates the Greek government's decision to not let Mussolini's forces just waltz in and take over strategic military points. The Greek dictator apparently just said "O'hi" and walked out. There were military men and women lined up at the large church in town when I walked by. I'm not sure what they were doing, and it didn't look like a time to just stand and watch.

So more hard work today! :)

No comments: