One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beautiful Fall Day


Today was a beautiful fall day. So instead of doing work or studying like I probably should have been doing I went for a long walk. I went all around Princeton University's campus and looked at the light and the colors. It was absolutely beautiful. There were a lot of people touring the campus, and if I had come here in the fall I would have fallen in love with Princeton even faster than I did. The past few days have been rainy, and that made today even more special. It was a great second day of Reading Week [more on that later].


"My words are tied in one
With the great mountains,
With the great rocks,
With the great trees,
In one with my body
And my heart."
Yokuts prayer

1 comment:

Alyce said...

I'm glad to see you were "reading" the fall...a great way to spend time.