One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

May Term

Last week was finals week, and I survived. I did quality work on my papers, and my tests went well. Today we started our May short term, and I'm in a class about the sacraments and sacramental rites. We're studying baptism, communion, marriage, foot washing, confirmation, reconciliation, and healing.

On Monday night I met Shane Claiborne. He spoke at the forum on youth ministry here. He spoke at my undergrad earlier in the school year, and I read his book Irresistible Revolution a couple months ago. He was amazing! He talked about the art of making disciples and about how we can embody love as Christians.

1 comment: