One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Saturday, December 5, 2009

First Snow

It's snowing right now for the first time since I've lived in Princeton. I am starting my third season on the East Coast. When I moved in during the summer it seemed like such a long time until winter.
The snow reminds me of a Christmas carol that we're not supposed to sing yet.

"See amid the winter's snow,
Born for us on earth below,
See the tender Lamb appears,
Promised from eternal years.
Hail, thou ever-blessed morn!
Hail, redemption's happy dawn
Sing through all Jerusalem,
Christ is born in Bethlehem."

Watching, watching and hoping for Christmas to come...

1 comment:

Alyce said...

Mom's waiting and watching, too...