One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Proof that God is Awesome


For all my Dora the Explorer loving friends, I met the Map today. His real name is Marc Weiner. (He also voices Swiper the Fox!) In his spare time, Marc has developed a tool for learning Nonviolent Communication known as the Empathy Labyrinth which he brought to Princeton Seminary today. Not only was the labyrinth extremely helpful, Marc is a great guy. I do watch Dora on occasion, but only because I have a nephew, so I was very happy when he told us about his acting experiences.

You meet all kinds of people here at Princeton Seminary.

1 comment:

Alyce said...

I think God is awesome, too. Hugs, Mom