One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Short Term

The Fall Short Term [or "J-Term"] is upon us! A full 3 credit class in three weeks! For me, it's very draining to sit in the same class for three hours a day; so it's been interesting. We're almost halfway through. Wow. I didn't realize that until I typed it.
My communication class counts for a Pastoral Care credit and is in the Practical Theology department. This is the first Practical Theology credit I have taken, and I like it. I don't know how I'll fair in the Theology department in which I will be taking Systematic Theology next term [required of all students].

I'm looking for something to get me off campus once or twice a week if anyone has any ideas. I'm trying to get more in touch with the city of Princeton and not just Princeton Seminary.

1 comment:

Alyce said...

I would encourage you to do something physical...something with your body or hands. Volleyball. Knitting. Painting. Hiking group. Bowling Team. hugs, Mom