One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Return

Yesterday I traveled back to Princeton. It took longer than I thought it would, but I did get here. I left my parents' house at 6:15am, and my flight to Dallas was uneventful. Then I got to Dallas and found out my plane to Newark was canceled. So I went to Haagan-Daas. (Why not?) Took up a conversation with a nice lady from the Jersey Shore, and it ended up that we were sitting next to each other on the flight to Newark we got rebooked on. I listened to the new Norah Jones on the flight. Got on the train to Princeton and found out I was on the wrong train. Got off the wrong train and had to wait in the freezing cold for the right train. Got to Princeton Junction and went into the little waiting room for the dinky, and my friend Noah was there coming back from his trip to Washington D.C. I grabbed a sandwich from the Wa-Wa for dinner.

Today I went out to lunch with my friends Sara and Sarang (above). I talked on the phone for a couple of hours with a friend from my undergraduate days. I'm getting geared up for my next semester which begins on Monday. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you already. Thanks for the great meal!!! Love, Mom