One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Monday, March 22, 2010

Field Education

As you may know or not know, each seminarian must complete a year-long part-time internship called a "field education placement." I have officially accepted a placement at Rider University, a local university that's about 6,000 students. I will be working both on the main campus with the Protestant Campus Ministries and at Westminster Choir College. I will be working specifically with Rev. Dawn Adamy, a very lovely woman. (I don't have a picture of her. Sorry.) It's at the same time exciting and scary. I worked for a year as the chaplain's assistant at my undergrad school, but this is just a little different. It's nice to have things set up.

Now all I have to do is get through this semester, the finals week, the spring short term, and CPE.

1 comment:

Alyce said...

Congrats on the opportunity of a lifetime. Mom