One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Midterms

My midterms are basically done. I lead my history precept today, and I somehow got mixed up about what the precept paper entailed. So have to rewrite that. Also have to rewrite my New Testament exegesis paper. Due by Friday.

Things are coming along with my Calvin paper. I've decided to make it into an adult education course because I've written way too many history research papers. Haven't written curriculum before, so this might be interesting.

The storms seem to have stopped. Finally. It rained for four days straight. Today the sun came out. <3

1 comment:

Mom said...

here comes the sun
doot n doo doo
here comes the sun
and I say
it's all right
MOm