One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Monday, November 19, 2007

Finals and Thanksgiving

We have three weeks left [give or take], and our finals are starting to come up quickly. My first final paper is due on Wednesday. It's about the deciphering of Linear B. Next week we have a couple more final projects due, and on December 2nd the BIG PAPER is due.

This will be only my second Thanksgiving away from home. It will be my first real Thanksgiving away from home. My freshman year I got strep throat and sat in a reclining chair in my dorm watching Friends reruns all day. We are having a big, traditional dinner at the Prof's house on Thursday. It's going to be fun.

No comments: