One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Sunday, November 11, 2007

November Sixth


Picture: Kara posing outside of the Cathedral with Hilary off to one side taking another picture
We went to Barcelona's Cathedral. Unfortunately it was under renovation, so half the outside was covered in scaffolding. It was very interesting. All the shrines on the side of the main section were covered with railings.







Picture: Me at La Boqueria with an unknown fruit drink
We went to La Boqueria Market which was established in the 1840's. I have never seen so much good looking food for sale in my life! I stayed away from the seafood and meat areas. When I walked by one stand, the lobsters were moving slightly on their ice bucket. It gave me the jibblies. I bought a couple different fruit juices. I love the one I'm holding in the picture, but I don't know what fruit it was made from!



We also went to the Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona except it was closed. We watched all the awesome skateboarders outside of it, though. Some guy was filming a documentary. One guy wiped out really hard. He got up ok, though, so it was funny.

We went through Museu Picasso. No Dames of Avignon, though. That's what I wanted to see...

No comments: