One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Saturday night wedding

Last night while I was walking home past the large Orthodox Church on Ermou Street I noticed that all the stores were closing their doors which didn't normally happen. There was a marriage procession up the street. It was beautiful. I wish I had my camera, but I didn't. The bride wore a long, white dress with a train; and the bridesmaids wore dark green [short] dresses with a very short white fur jacket. I didn't get a look at the bride, but I saw her father as they walked up. All the guests were lined up in front of the church to greet the bridal party. It looked really nice.

No comments: