One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Second to Last Week

This is our second to last week in Volos. It's almost time to go home! The semester has just flown by. Wasn't it just yesterday I was jet lagged in Athens wondering how I was going to get to the hotel? We're finishing up our FINAL PROJECTS. Mine is coming together really, really well. Today we turned in our Global Futures Final, so that is one more item I can check off my To Do list. I have completed my Mediterranean Cultures and Landscapes final even though it's not due for another week. :) All I have left to do is put my documents onto a CD-ROM for our Professor. My computer isn't letting me do that, so I'm going to find another computer to do that on. Our BIG final projects are due this Sunday, and we are presenting them next Wednesday. We will also be presenting them next semester at our home campus in America. The architects are working like maniacs on their designs. I am dotting the i's and crossing the t's. Everyone seems on track. I have started packing already so I can hopefully save some room by planning it out. Yesterday I was talking to my mom about what we're doing for Christmas. Wow. We're planning Christmas.
Kara said today, "I don't believe we're going home." It is hard to believe. It will be nice to go home. I miss home, but this was an experience of my lifetime. It has helped define the adult I am going to be.

No comments: