One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Friday, July 3, 2009

Sermon Friday Intro

Every Friday I will be bringing you information about sermons. Sometimes I will post sermons here that I have heard and enjoy/think it's awesome. Sometimes I will post sermons that I don't like or don't agree with theologically but that are effective means of communication and effective in bringing a deeper understanding of God. I will attempt to bring in sources from a wide variety of places and people. I welcome your thoughts, views, comments, arguments, and questions about anything on this blog.

To begin with, here is a small clip from YouTube by Rev. Yvette Flunder, United Church of Christ. I love how Rev. Flunder connects with the congregation. Communication and connection are the keys to a sermon as I currently understand.

No comments: