One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Change Adventure


























Today I begin the Change Adventure. It's a quest to find out how quickly I can fill up this huge plastic container with change. When the container is filled with my spare change, I will exchange the change for bills and donate the money to a charity that is TBA. Then after that I will fill up the container again and send the money to a different charity, etc.

The container is 1500g/52.9 oz that was filled with jelly packets from Korea. It is about nine inches tall and about five and a half inches wide.


This is about changing something with change. If any of my readers have a favorite charity they would like me to consider, please comment or e-mail me.

No comments: