One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

ONE

I started the Change Adventure the day I found out my friend Josh had passed away. His family has asked that in lieu of flowers donations be made to the Josh Green Memorial Fund at the ONE Campaign. The ONE Campaign is dedicated to fighting extreme poverty and preventable diseases. I will send my first container funds to the ONE Campaign in memory of Josh. The ONE Campaign is dedicated to changing the lives of individuals and countries, something that Josh was passionate about. If you wish to make a donation to a charity and are undecided as to which one, please consider the ONE Campaign.


More information can be found at: www.one.org/us/

No comments: