One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good news, everyone!

I have been awarded the Presbyterian Study Grant. This grant is for Presbyterian seminaries and for Presbyterian seminarians in Masters of Divinity programs. There are four different types of grants, and the Presbyterian Study Grant ranges from $1,000 to $4,000. Many times in undergraduate I heard my fellow classmates say that small scholarships were not worth getting, but let me tell you that every scholarship/grant helps.

To be awarded a grant from the Presbyterian Church [USA] is an honor. The church offers scholarships and grants for all levels of higher education. Last year I was awarded the Presbyterian Opportunity Scholarship which is focused on Presbyterian students in humanities. No matter what level you're at, the PCUSA has financial help for you.

For more information, surf here.

A special thank you to those who wrote me recommendations.

No comments: