One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Monday, August 17, 2009

Thank you

Today I received a card from a member of my home church sending me best wishes and informing me I'm in her prayers. I have received several cards from my home church, and they are a wonderful reminder why I'm here. It's very easy to get caught up in studying and grades, but I'm at Princeton Seminary because of my home church and the people there. It was and is the people of Faith Presbyterian who instilled the idea of service in me. It was at Faith that I first had inklings that I wanted to be a pastor, and it is a very special church to me and those in our community.

Thank you to all who support me.

Thank you for all your service to our Lord.

I am overwhelmed by the amount of support I have here at Princeton and back home.

No comments: