One young seminarian on a mission of creative hope and authentic faith. "Christians live by the promise of God and thus in creative hope" (Daniel Migliore)

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Break

I apologize for not posting in a while. Last Friday was my last day of summer Greek, and I have been taking a break. I have been reading and watching movies and hanging out with friends. I am preparing for the fall semester.

Princeton works on a broken semester system. The entire fall semester lasts from September until January. The fall long term is from September until December, and the short term is in January. In the short term students only take one class, but in this upcoming long term students take three or four classes depending on how many hours the classes are. I am taking a basic lineup of classes that will prepare me well for upper level courses at a later date.

New Testament Exegesis
Early and Medieval Church History
Old Testament Studies
Speech I

I am looking forward to these classes for different reasons. Exegesis because I can use the Greek I spent this summer learning, Church history because it's a chance to use my degree, Old Testament Studies because the Bible is awesome, and Speech because I enjoy public speaking. I think it's a well-rounded semester. I'm also going to be a part of the chapel choir.

But for right now, it's nice to sit back and relax and read a novel.

1 comment:

Alyce said...

What novel?
Love, Mom